Sunday, July 19, 2009

SMK USJ4 5th Leo IU Day


The hall was big but the amount of people present was rather disappointing. I was hoping to see a hall full of audience since the ticket price was reasonable (RM15), right right? :x

Anyway, I loved the violin and saxophone duo as well as the professional yo-yoers. Do not look down on those 2 profession yo-yoers though. 5 minutes earlier I was texting my friend "Oh great. Now is a professional yo-yo performance -_-". 5 minutes later I said to myself "Oh my gosh, they're so cool! O_O"

I kid you not.

Anyway, that's the highlights from the rest of performances for me :)


I can guarantee you that all the
fashion designers from the board are Italians
LOL


"Woah. Look up there."
"No wonder it's so windy in here o_o"

& surprise surprise, it even has a name for it. It's called the..

B.A.F hahaha
(photo credits to Katrina)


all Seafieldians


& the Leoians

Unfortunately, due to transportation problems we couldn't attend the La Salle Klang's Youth Nite. Sincerely apology. However, I congratulate you guys on your successful event :)

& oh my gosh, Leo Joint Installation is this Saturday! We seriously need more supporters! *paranoid

p/s please leave a tag fellow friends & Leos because I feel like I'm blogging for myself only, seriously ._.

XO,
(should I type in "Leo Jean Chu, Treasurer of Leo Club of SMK Seafield" OR just 4 letters "Jean" wth??)

No comments: